|Ideal Grading %||35%||15%||20%||5%||5%||10%||10%|
|Grading by sieve size||0.063mm||0.15mm||2.0mm||6.3mm||10.0mm||20.0mm||37.5mm|
|Definite||Variable +/- 50%||Variable +/- 50%|
|Treated layer depth|
|(kg per sq mtr)|
|Depth||per sq mtr|
Soil Stabilizing Analysis by Weight
*For best results the soil particle size to be evenly graded. * Lab test determines strength/dosage.
To reduce the fines content when it is greater than the “Optimum” recycled materials and or industrial waste eg crushed construction waste, asphalt, crushed glass, volcanic material, rubber crumb or encapsulated material such as sulphur/slag etc can be used.
This will reduce the dosage rate of AGB required as per the above content and void ratio graph.
VARIABLE EXAMPLES: (300mm layer per sq mtr)
210kg X 0.063 + 240kg X 2.0mm + 150kg X 10.0mm Total weight per cub mtr 2000kg
210kg X 0.063 + 240kg X 0.15mm + 150kg X 20.0mm Total weight per cub mtr 2000kg
1-10 Soil Stabilising Analysis by Weight 1-10-02
Soil Analysis ON site Testing
- Use a cylindrical plastic measuring container.
- Fill the container half full with water.
- Obtain a 0.5 kg sample of the subsoil to be stabilised.
- Remove any stone larger than 25mm
- Place the subsoil into the measuring container, to half the depth of the water, and stir vigorously.
- Place the container on a level surface and allow the soil to settle.
- When the water is clear measure the total height of the subsoil.
- Measure the height of each layer.
- Aggregate/stone at the bottom of the container
- Coarse Sand above the Aggregate.
- Fine sand/soil above the coarse sand.
- Clay/silt above the sand, this is normally lighter in colour.If the mixture stays cloudy for an extended period of time this normally indicates a high level of clay.
- Ideal mix is 35% fines and no stone larger than 20% of the layer depth being treated.
- Ensure that the moisture level is correct before compacting Aggrebind stabilised soil.
Mais informações sobre o estabilizador de solo AggreBind, clique nos links abaixo:
Easy Way To Calculate Current Moisture Content And Optimum Moisture Content of Soils And Sand
Pre-Installation Evaluation Form
Specifications of AggreBind Polymer
Material Safety Data Sheet AggreBind
Construction Materials Evaluation
AggreBind Project Analysis
Assessment and Application Guidelines
Ideal Soil Configuration
Check List for Installation of AggreBind
Procedures AggreBind Quality and Quantity Evaluation