Specifications of AggreBind polymer
Soil stabilizing cross-linked styrene acrylic polymer
- The soil stabilizer being applied properly will comply with the requirements of AASHTO standards for soil stabilization.
- The AggreBind soil stabilizer, while in its undiluted liquid state, will withstand at least five (5) freeze-thaw tests and retain its chemical properties.
- The soil stabilizer, when cured, has a temperature tolerance range from -57ºC to + 163ºC.= (-70ºF to + 325ºF).
- The AggreBind stabilizer has unconfined compressive strengths approaching low grade concrete of 1750 psi (123.07 kg/p/cm²) in common silty sandy soil as well as low percentage (<15%) clay based soil.
- The soil stabilizer performs in high Ph and low Ph soils; it is ‘environmentally friendly’.
- The stabilizer increases the load bearing capability of on-site sub-soils.
- The soil stabilized base material can be open to traffic within 2 hours of installation and withstand full wheel loads of aircraft, helicopter and heavy equipment depending on depth. (Recommended at last 12 inches (30 cm) for heavy load bearing requirements.)
- AggreBind acts as a water repellent after the curing process which is normally within 2 hours after installation at 16°C. Ambient humidity directly affects curing. Make sure the surface is dry to the touch prior to opening the road.
- The AggreBind soil stabilizer can be used on all soils. If desired, you can add aggregate and or fines to optimize the strengthening abilities and reduce polymer concentration.
- The soil stabilizer in unopened drums has a shelf life of 24 months; agitation is required prior to use.The AggreBind soil stabilizer can be installed with common road building/agricultural machinery (as project applicable).
- The soil stabilizer has good resistance to Ultra Violet damage and has the ability to be blended to contain additional Ultra Violet protection, if required, to increase its unpaved life. (Unpaved means no wearing surface.)
- The stabilizer can be blended with either fresh or salt water. The use of salt water for dilution will reduce the strength by approximately 10% but should not exceed 4% salts (combined total of the salt content in sea water.)
- The soil stabilizer contains the unique ability to “bond back to itself”; providing a permanent bond, free from any delaminating or separation risk.
- The stabilizer has the properties and strength to retain polymer impregnated stone chippings (2-4mm) into the surface prior to final rolling and thus provide acceptable slip/grip (PSV) resistance. (PSV is Polished Stone Value and is a standard test for grip on a road surface.)
- The soil stabilizer has the ability to both seal and bind non-regular aggregate materials and bind/seal it with the soil. Such materials include (but are not limited to) crushed glass, rubber crumb, construction waste, non-organic municipal waste (after extraction of green waste, metals, and other recyclable materials).
- The AggreBind soil stabilizer to have penetration capabilities from surface spray application; binding and sealing the surface to contain dust and preventing the ingress of surface water.
- The soil stabilizer to have a viscosity, penetration, sealing and encapsulating capability to contain low level radiation and heavy metals being emitting into the air and can seal the surface to reduce / eliminate surface water penetration from percolation into the subsoil.
- The stabilizers are capable of sealing, making inert, re-aligning particles of clay (such that they become inert) and can be utilized within soils where high clay content exists and be compatible with the polymers in binding and sealing into a stabilized soil layer.
- The soil stabilizers have the properties of, once cured, being irreversible and thus the integrity of the product is retained indefinitely.
- The stabilizer has soil lubrication properties that, when used with a well graded soil mixture, will produce compaction results of 95-97 Proctor. (Proctor is a standard compression test in the construction industry.)
- AggreBind can effectively stabilize a wide range of on-site materials including sub-soils, sands, and waste construction/mine materials. Sieve analysis is highly recommended.
- The stabilizer products shall meet or exceed all the standards set forth in this SPECIFICATION sheet.
Mais informações sobre o estabilizador de solo AggreBind, clique nos links abaixo:
Easy Way To Calculate Current Moisture Content And Optimum Moisture Content of Soils And Sand
Pre-Installation Evaluation Form
Soil Stabilizing Analysis by Weight of Soil Treated and soil Triangle
Material Safety Data Sheet AggreBind
Construction Materials Evaluation
AggreBind Project Analysis
Assessment and Application Guidelines
Ideal Soil Configuration
Check List for Installation of AggreBind
Procedures AggreBind Quality and Quantity Evaluation