- Has AGB arrived and cleared customs?
- Where is it stored?
- Are there any site drawings?
- Where are they?
- Who prepared them?
- Have all necessary work & site permits been completed?
- Who has the documentation?
- Is Municipal or Government certification required prior to the work?
- Has this been completed?
- Who has the documentation?
- Will there be a survey team on site for profiling of the site?
- Will the road be slightly raised, such as an asphalt carpet, or at ground level?
i. When raised water runs of more rapidly.
ii. Dirt and sand getting on the finished road is minimized.
iii. Are there any special drainage requirements.
- Does the Contractor have any soil stabilizing experience?
- Has he been instructed on how to use and apply AGB?
- When will AGB be at the site?
- Is there security and storage?
- What equipment is available? Describe and send pictures.
- When will the equipment be at site?
- Is water readily available for dilution/mixing?
- Any history of seismic activity in the site area.
- What is the maximum weight of vehicles using the road?
- Is a soil analysis available?
- Weather conditions at the site area.
- Seasonal flooding?
- Are there any overhanging trees with roots below the soil to be stabilized?
- Are there any service mains, cables, drains, etc. below the area to be stabilized?
- Who will be acting for the client during the stabilizing process?
- Are there any public holidays during the installation period?
- Will the crew work on the weekends?
- Has the site been prepared for stabilization?
- What site preparation has been done?
- What needs to be done?
- Will the stabilized layer be tested after the work has been completed?
- 1 week
- 4 weeks
How much AggreBind do I need? Check List for Installation of AggreBind
length ___mt x width ___mt x depth ___ mm = _X_ m3
_X_ m3 x _n_ ltr/m3 = ___ ltrs (Total ltrs for Base Road)
(n can be 3 or 4 ltrs/ m3 depending on conditions,
which is 3 or 4 parts water to 1 part Aggrebind©)
Topseal / Surface Coat
length ___mt x width ___mt = _Y_ m2
_Y_ m2 x 0.25ltr = ___ ltrs (Total ltrs for Topseal)
Based on 0.25 liter Aggrebind© & 0.75 liter water per m2
Total Liters for Base Road and Topseal
Base Road ___ ltrs + Topseal ___ ltrs = _Z_ ltrs (Total of above)
How many drums?
One drum = 205ltrs
_Z_ ltrs / 205ltrs = ___ drums
Note on shipping:
1 drum = 205 liters / 4 drums to one pallet
40 drums to one 20’ container
80 drums to one 40’ container
1 tote = 1,000 liters / 1 tote to one pallet
10 totes to one 20’ container
20 totes to one 40’ container
More information on soil stabilization AggreBind, click on the links below:
Easy Way To Calculate Current Moisture Content And Optimum Moisture Content of Soils And Sand
Pre-Installation Evaluation Form
Specifications of AggreBind Polymer
Soil Stabilizing Analysis by Weight of Soil Treated and soil Triangle
Material Safety Data Sheet AggreBind
Construction Materials Evaluation
AggreBind Project Analysis
Assessment and Application Guidelines
Ideal Soil Configuration
Procedures AggreBind Quality and Quantity Evaluation